What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating in sections A, D, E, or H (rows BB–FF) (up to $63.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dick Fox’s Spring Doo Wop Extravaganza
- Featuring: The Duprees, The Brooklyn Bridge, The Vogues, Brian Hyland, The Toys, The Eternals
- The Duprees: with barbershop harmonies and old-fashioned showmanship, the Jersey quartet struck gold in 1962 with the pop ballad “You Belong to Me.”
- The Brooklyn Bridge: Formed in 1968 and formerly led by the late, great Johnny Maestro, The Brooklyn Bridge is best known for doo-wop favorites such as “The Worst That Could Happen” and the classic “Sixteen Candles.”
- The Vogues: they’re best-known for their first hit, “You’re the One,” but it’s their honeycombed harmonies and string of singles such as “Five O’Clock World” and “Magic Town” that cemented their place in the Vocal Group Hall of Fame.
- Also Appearing: Brian Hyland | The Toys | The Eternals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.