What You'll Get
- $32 for admission for one (up to $55 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, March 12, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14, at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, May 22, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18, at 12 p.m.
Sacred Hearts & Skulls in the Mexican Paper Mâché Tradition
- What You’ll Do: create and paint a traditional sacred heart or calavera mask all your own out of paper mâché, while munching on pan dulce and fresh fruit
- What You’ll Learn: the historical and cultural significance of the paper mâché and the sacred heart and calavera iconography in Mexico
- Who Will Teach You: Diego Marcial Rios, an artist who has been working and displaying pieces made in this medium for more than three decades
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of class for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diego Marcial Rios
Signature Service: Mask making in the Mexican tradition
Staff Size: 1 person
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours