- One G-Pass to Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $39.75 value)
- $30 for uncovered seating in terrace sections 401–405 (up to $54.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
**Dierks Bentley, "Home" at the Grand Ole Opry**
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do and peace treaty between country mice and city mice
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: He’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Chris Young songs about drinking: “Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”
- Chris Young songs about women: “Gettin’ You Home (The Black Dress Song),” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”
- Chris Young song about drinking and women: “Drinkin’ Me Lonely”
- Where you’ve seen Chase Rice: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: “How She Rolls,” “Buzz Back”
- Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012’s Dirt Road Communion and 2011’s Country as Me