What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to see Dierks Bentley with Randy Houser (up to $49.50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Divots Event Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
Dierks Bentley with Randy Houser
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh Top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Most recent release: the contemplative Riser, which is fed by grief over the loss of his father and includes tracks such as “I Hold On” and “Drunk on a Plane”
- Randy Houser: Singer-songwriter who has had three consecutive No. 1 hits: “How Country Feels,” “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight” and “Goodnight Kiss”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.