- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley with Kip Moore, Maddie & Tae and Canaan Smith
- When: Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $43 value)
- $35 for reserved seating in sections 200–204 (up to $61.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Most recent release: the contemplative Riser, which includes powerful tracks such as “I Hold On” and “Drunk on a Plane”—all fed by grief over the loss of his father
- Also featuring Kip Moore, Maddie & Tae, and Canaan Smith