What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley with Kip Moore, Maddie & Tae and Canaan Smith
- When: Friday, August 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $43 value)
- $35 for reserved seating in sections 200–204 (up to $61.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Most recent release: the contemplative Riser, which includes powerful tracks such as “I Hold On” and “Drunk on a Plane”—all fed by grief over the loss of his father
- Also featuring Kip Moore, Maddie & Tae, and Canaan Smith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.