- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley: Sounds of Summer Tour 2015 featuring special guest Kip Moore
- When: Sunday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $43 value)
- $20 for reserved seating in the 300-level (up to $43 value)
- $30 for reserved seating in the 200-level (up to $61.10 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
08/16/15 at 7 p.m., 200 Level: One G-Pass Ticket
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Most recent release: the contemplative Riser, which includes powerful tracks such as “I Hold On” and “Drunk on a Plane”—all fed by grief over the loss of his father