What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for upper concourse seating (up to $43.75 value)
- $30 for one ticket for lower concourse seating (up to $68.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” “Drunk On A Plane,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- What he’s been up to: Since releasing the Grammy-nominated Riser in 2014, Dierks teamed up with Eric Paslay and Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelly in 2015 on the ballad “The Driver,” which also received a Grammy nod.
- Coming up: Bentley’s ninth studio album, Black, is set for release in 2016.
- Randy Houser: reached Number One with “How Country Feels”, the title track to his third album, and with “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight” in 2013
- Other Special Guests: Drake White and the Big Fire
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.