What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in upper sections 36-41 (up to $79.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” “Drunk On A Plane,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- What he’s been up to: Since releasing the Grammy-nominated Riser in 2014, Dierks teamed up with Eric Paslay and Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelly in 2015 on the ballad “The Driver,” which also received a Grammy nod.
- His latest: Bentley released his ninth studio album, Black, in 2016.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 4/4 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.