What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley, starting from $45
- General admission floor standing
- View the seating chart
- Additional shows available during the Boots on the Boulevard concert series: Cole Swindell on December 8 and 9, Dustin Lynch on December 10 and Dwight Yoakam on December 13
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” “Drunk On A Plane,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- What he’s been up to: touring behind his ninth and latest studio album, Black.
The Fine Print
About The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
With gourmet dining, apartment-style suites, and a 100,000 square-foot casino, guests of The Cosmopolitan rarely need to venture far to experience the essence of Las Vegas. Glittering city views adorning the private terraces ring the luxury resort, beckoning guests downstairs to enjoy the nightlife and world-renowned restaurants within the resort walls. There, visitors soak in the lucky energy of the casino floor, sip Bond-style cocktails at Vesper Bar, or undergo a desert-inspired transformation at Sahara Spa & Hammam. Three swimming pools with distinct deck and cabana experiences also ensure plenty of opportunities for lounging by the lapping azure waters.