What You'll Get
- $18 for one general admission ticket (up to $30 value)
- $30 for two general admission tickets (up to $60 value)
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Led by: former Crimson Glory and Rising West frontman Todd La Torre, flanked by original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield, and Eddie Jackson
- The band’s most famous work: the concept album Operation Mindcrime
- Its concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- Non-Mindcrime hits: the ponderous “Silent Lucidity,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” the forceful “En Force”
- Queensrÿche: the band’s 2013 release, which AllMusic described as “the album most Queensrÿche fans have desired for the last 15 years” and preschoolers described as “really hard to pronounce”
- Its concept: None. “Each song is its own animal,” explained La Torre.
- The band’s latest album: Condition Hüman, a record that’s been in the works since before 2013’s Queensrÿche
- Its concept: Songwriting where “melody is key,” shares Wilton. “We don’t want to have an album with filler songs. We want every song to be quality.”
- A few of its hard-hitting yet accessible songs you may hear: “Arrow of Time,” “Hourglass,” and the title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.