What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- $20 for two general-admission tickets (up to $40 value)
- You know Sebastian best as: the original voice of Skid Row
- And perhaps you’ve seen him: setting Broadway ablaze as the leading men in Jekyll & Hyde and Jesus Christ Superstar, or breaking your heart on Gilmore Girls
- His vocal range: climbs higher that a Sherman tank mowing up a rainbow
- Hits that prove that point: the lighter-fluid ballad “I Remember You” and the barn-burner “Youth Gone Wild”
- What to expect: top-shelf wailing, a slab of Skid Row hits, and hard rocking solo material
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.