Actors with more than two decades of experience in theater, film, and improv use their skills to create an evening of comedy and suspense
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: four-course dinner, iced tea, coffee, entertainment, and a commemorative mousepad
- Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase.
- Click here to view the menu and calendar
- Valid for the following dates: May 22nd, 29th, June 12th, 26th, with more dates posted in the future, through August 28
- Shows rated PG-13 for mild content, loud noises, and adult humor
- Age restriction: must be 15 or older; minors under 18 must have adult supervision
The Dinner Detective Tulsa
The Dinner Detective Tulsa eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.