What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass ticket to Dion (up to $63 value)
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: orchestra section F (rows R–V) or G (rows S–V)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His name: Dion Francis DiMucci, but millions of fans just call him Dion
- His voice: the epitome of Brooklyn doo-wop, unleashed from pipes tender and tough enough to convey both the wonder and frustration of young romance
- When you first heard Dion: as leader of Dion and the Belmonts, who left a major impression on the charts in just three short years
- What he did after aging from teen idol to adult: explored blues and gospel in a series of solo albums, co-wrote a musical based upon his life, and finally earned his place in both the Rock and Roll and Grammy Hall of Fame
- Dion and the Belmonts single that strikes a chord with every generation: “Teenager in Love”
- Dion solo hits that still inspire crowds to harmonize: “Runaround Sue,” “The Wanderer”
- Harrowing historical fact: Dion would have been on the same fated plane as Buddy Holly if not for losing a coin toss
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 7/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.