- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 10–15 (up to $74.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His name: Dion Francis DiMucci, but millions of fans just call him Dion
- His voice: the epitome of Brooklyn doo-wop, unleashed from pipes tender and tough enough to convey both the wonder and frustration of young romance
- When you first heard Dion: as leader of Dion and the Belmonts, who left a major impression on the charts in just three short years
- What he did after aging from teen idol to adult: explored blues and gospel in a series of solo albums, co-wrote a musical based upon his life, and finally earned his place in both the Rock and Roll and Grammy Hall of Fame
- Dion and the Belmonts single that strikes a chord with every generation: “Teenager in Love”
- Dion solo hits that still inspire crowds to harmonize: “Runaround Sue,” “The Wanderer”
- Harrowing historical fact: Dion would have been on the same fated plane as Buddy Holly if not for losing a coin toss
- You know her as: the lead singer of the immortal ’60s girl group The Ronettes
- The Ronettes hit you definitely know: “Be My Baby”
- The would-be Ronettes hit you might not know: “Try Some Buy Some,” a haunting melody written by George Harrison and featuring all four Beatles
- Speaking of legendary collaborators: her 1976 single “Say Goodbye to Hollywood” was penned by Billy Joel
- On that same track: she was backed by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- Her biggest ’80s chart success: “Take Me Home Tonight,” a duet with Eddie Money
- Her most recent full-length: The Last of the Rock Stars
- Why The Last of the Rock Stars is ironically a first: It’s Spector’s first record on which she had full control over the material, arrangements, and production.