What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to Buena Vista Social Club Special with Pepito Gomez, including a Cuban dinner (up to $69 value)
- Dinner includes roasted chicken, rice and beans, and plantains
- When: Sunday, June 7 at 5:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Drom
- Seating: best available at the time of reservation
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Buena Vista Social Club Special with Pepito Gomez
- Why Gomez deserves to have a whole sextet named after him: He’s a world-traveling Cuban singer praised by the New York Times for a voice they’ve described as “a beneficent alarm, a positive shout.”
- What else the Times has said about him: He’s “another order of performer” who makes his “band members look at one another in astonishment and play harder.”
- Other famous Cuban groups he’s graced: Guasabara, Pupy y los que Son Son
- Who the sextet will be paying tribute to at this concert: the Buena Vista Social Club
- Why they might be inclined to do that (besides the universal appeal of the Club’s golden-age Cuban tunes): Member Omara Portuondo is a high-profile fan of Gomez’s pipes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at DROM. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Direct From Cuba Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.