All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to Special Tribute to Buena Vista Social Club with Pepito Gomez, including a Cuban dinner (up to $69 value)
- When: Sunday, April 19, or Saturday, April 25, at 5:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Dinner includes roasted chicken, rice and beans, and plantains
- Where: DROM
- Seating: best-available reserved
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Special Tribute to Buena Vista Social Club with Pepito Gomez
- Why Gomez deserves to have a whole sextet named after him: He’s a world-traveling Cuban singer praised by the New York Times for a voice they’ve described as “a beneficent alarm, a positive shout.”
- What else the Times has said about him: He’s “another order of performer” who makes his “band members look at one another in astonishment and play harder.”
- Other famous Cuban groups he’s graced: Guasabara, Pupy y los que Son Son
- Who the sextet will be paying tribute to at this concert: the Buena Vista Social Club
- Why they might be inclined to do that (besides the universal appeal of the Club’s golden-age Cuban tunes): Member Omara Portuondo is a high-profile fan of Gomez’s pipes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at DROM. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Direct From Cuba Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.