What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket to Direct From Cuba Presents: Pepito Gómez and a Cuban dinner (up to a $69 value). The dinner includes rice and beans, roasted chicken, sweet plantains, and salad.
- Where: Drom
- Seating: reserved
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Friday, November 15, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Friday, November 15, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8:15 p.m<p>
Direct From Cuba Presents: Pepito Gómez
- Hometown: Florida, a small town in Camagüey, Cuba
- Sings: silky-smooth traditional Cuban melodies
- Shakes: hips
- Voice: “a beneficent alarm, a positive shout,” according to Ben Ratliff of the New York Times
- Impressive international stat: has sold out venues in both Europe and the United States
- Impressive eco-friendly stat: won an award in Cuba for “Tiempo Dificiles,” a song about environmental awareness<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 10 hours prior to showtime. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Drom. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Direct From Cuba Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.