All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see Jorge Luis Pacheco in his west coast debut (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3
- Where: Piedmont Piano Company
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
Direct from Havana, Cuba: Pianist Jorge Luis Pacheco
- Born: December 18, 1984 in Havana
- Impressive thing he’s done since then: won first prize at the 2007 International Competition of Young Jazz Musicians
- Second impressive thing: was selected by Wynton Marsalis to perform with the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra in Havana
- Impressive thing he’ll be doing soon: turning 30
- Impressive thing he’ll probably never do: lick the back of his head
- Instrument of choice: the piano—fellow musician Bobby Carcasses dubbed him “Flying Hands”
- How he feels about collaboration: “When you play you really need to listen to the other musicians. I like to create space in the music so we can all speak together like having a good conversation.” (All About Jazz, 2012)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Piedmont Piano Company . Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Direct From Cuba Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.