What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to see Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas (up to $78 value)
- When: Saturday, December 21, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Gardiner W. Spring Auditorium
- Seating: rows J–Z of orchestra sections A–C
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas
Hosted by uncannily good stand-ins for the Kings of Cool, Direct From Vegas The Rat Pack Christmas whisks audiences back to the holidays of the '60s with legendary crooners Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Dean Martin. The smooth trio dole out holiday spirit as they swing their way through seasonal tunes punctuated by classics such as "Luck Be a Lady," "The Lady is a Tramp," and "Come Fly With Me." Afterwards, audiences head home filled with yuletide cheer and the seasonally appropriate desire to swill milk in a martini glass.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Gardiner W. Spring Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.