- One G-Pass to Championship Sunday, the final day of the DIRECTV Wooden Legacy college basketball tournament
- When: Sunday, December 1. The first game begins at 11 a.m., with three subsequent games to follow. See game times here.
- Where: Honda Center
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $14 for one terrace-level seat ($34.10 value)
- $22 for one plaza-level seat ($48.40 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
DIRECTV Wooden Legacy
A fusion of the John R. Wooden Classic and the Anaheim Classic, the first-annual DIRECTV Wooden Legacy showcases some of the country’s top programs during a three-day, 12-game gauntlet of college hoops. The tournament culminates on Sunday, December 1 at the Honda Center with a series of four placement games, highlighted by the championship match-up between the two remaining undefeated teams that evening.
The eight-team field features plenty of talent, enabling fans to scout basketball’s future stars before they move onto the pros or sign up for a secret NASA mission to finally defeat the Monstars once and for all. Headlining the talent pool, the Creighton Bluejays swoop into the tournament behind one of the nation’s top players and a likely contender for the Wooden Award after averaging 23 points-per-game last season—the second-highest in the nation. The tournament’s other teams will counter with some firepower of their own. The Marquette Golden Eagles, for instance, will turn to their senior forward to collect points in the paint, and the Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on a 7’2” center to snag rebounds and wipe smudges off the top of the backboard glass.