What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for rear balcony seating (up to $54.10 value)
- $40 for one ticket for front balcony seating (up to $65.40 value)
- $50 for one ticket for loge seating (up to $85.95 value)
- $60 for one ticket for main floor (mid-to-rear) or mezzanine seating (up to $106.55 value)
- $48 for orchestra or mezzanine (up to $80.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage
Millions of fans around the world have the story of Dirty Dancing committed to heart. Two independent spirits from different worlds—doctor’s daughter Baby and working-class dance instructor Johnny—come together at a Catskills resort for a life-changing summer together.
The audiences at this smash-hit stage adaptation might know the central romance will triumph despite all the challenges in its way, but they’re still likely to spend the show on the edge of their seats as the pair struggles to nail the climactic lift to the sound of “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” Naturally, the rest of the action plays out to unforgettable songs including “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” and “Do You Love Me?” The Sunday Express has called it a “show with all the right moves,” and sold-out crowds on international tours have tended to agree.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.