- $47 for one ticket to Dirty Dancing (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 10, or Thursday, December 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: balcony rows HHH–NNN
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Photo by Matthew Murphy
Millions of fans around the world have the story of Dirty Dancing committed to heart. Two independent spirits from different worlds—doctor’s daughter Baby and working-class dance instructor Johnny—come together at a Catskills resort for a life-changing summer together.
The audiences at this smash-hit musical adaptation might know the central romance will triumph despite all the challenges in its way, but they’re still likely to spend the show on the edge of their seats as the pair struggles to nail the climactic lift to the sound of “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” Naturally, the rest of the action plays out to unforgettable songs including “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” and “Do You Love Me?” The Sunday Express has called it a “show with all the right moves,” and sold-out crowds on international tours have tended to agree.