- One ticket to Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage
- When: Tuesdays–Fridays, June 23–July 3
- Where: Music Hall at Fair Park
- Ticket value varies depending on date
- $23–$35 for rear orchestra sides and second balcony (up to $51.25 value)
- $38–$49 for center rear orchestra and far sides orchestra (up to $69.75 value)
- $45–$56 for first row rear orchestra and first balcony (up to $79.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date. Seat locations are assigned by the DSM box office. You will receive your seat location at ticket pick-up prior to the performance.
Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story on Stage
Millions of fans around the world have the story of Dirty Dancing committed to heart. Two independent spirits from different worlds—doctor’s daughter Baby and working-class dance instructor Johnny—come together at a Catskills resort for a life-changing summer together.
The audiences at this smash-hit stage adaptation might know the central romance will triumph despite all the challenges in its way, but they’re still likely to spend the show on the edge of their seats as the pair struggles to nail the climactic lift to the sound of “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” Naturally, the rest of the action plays out to unforgettable songs including “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” and “Do You Love Me?” The Sunday Express has called it a “show with all the right moves,” and sold-out crowds on international tours have tended to agree.