- One ticket to Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story On Stage
- When: Tuesday–Sunday, August 18–23
- Where: Cadillac Palace Theatre
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes
- $37 for far side orchestra and lower balcony (up to $72.03 value)
- $59 for dress circle or loge (up to $97.66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story On Stage
Millions of fans around the world have the story of Dirty Dancing committed to heart. Two independent spirits from different worlds—doctor’s daughter Baby and working-class dance instructor Johnny—come together at a Catskills resort for a life-changing summer together.
The audiences at this smash-hit stage adaptation might know the central romance will triumph despite all the challenges in its way, but they’re still likely to spend the show on the edge of their seats as the pair struggles to nail the climactic lift to the sound of “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” Naturally, the rest of the action plays out to unforgettable songs including “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” and “Do You Love Me?” The Sunday Express has called it a “show with all the right moves,” and sold-out crowds on international tours have tended to agree.
Photo: Gillian Abbott (Baby) and Doug Carpenter (Billy) in the North American tour of DIRTY DANCING – THE CLASSIC STORY ON STAGE. (Photo by Matthew Murphy)