All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Dirty Dancing Festival
- When: Friday, August 14, and Saturday, August 15
- Where: Morse Park Meadows
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. on Friday; 9 a.m. on Saturday
- Click here to view the schedule
- $12 for one ticket (up to $24.20 value)
- $59 for one couple’s package, including admission for two, two festival T-shirts, and two koozies (up to $84.34 value)
- $137 for one girls weekend package, including admission for five, five festival T-shirts, and five koozies (up to $196.17 value)
All the above options are good for admission on Saturday. On Friday at 7 p.m., the festival will feature a free screening of Dirty Dancing next to the lake (donations are welcome).
The Dirty Dancing Festival
- “I’ve had the time of my life”: the probable exclamation gushing from attendees at The Dirty Dancing Festival, which celebrates the music, moves, and mythology of the famed film along the luscious Lake Lure where iconic scenes were filmed
- “She’s like the wind”: what dancers young and old might say about their partners when they’ve mastered the steps from the movie during group lessons
- “You just put your pickle on everybody’s plate, college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me”: what the variety of food, beer, and wine vendors would say to those with “Hungry Eyes,” especially if they were Patrick Swayze and averse to plating pickles
- “I carried a watermelon”: and so can you when you partake in the Watermelon Games and other all-ages competitions
- “Now hold your position . . . hold it . . . good . . . don’t break . . . don’t break . . . argh! (splash)”: what you’ll hear plenty of during the Lake Lift Competition as fans attempt the movie’s famous show-stopping maneuver
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.