What You'll Get
- The Dirty Dancing Festival
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 9 a.m.
- Where: Morse Park Meadows
- General admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule
- $7 for one child ticket (12 and younger) (up to $13.65 value)
- $12 for one adult ticket (up to $24.20 value)
- $49 for one couples package with two festival T-shirts and koozies (up to $84.34 value)
The Dirty Dancing Festival
- “I’ve had the time of my life”: the probable exclamation gushing from attendees at The Dirty Dancing Festival, which celebrates the music, moves, and mythology of the famed film along the luscious Lake Lure where iconic scenes were filmed
- “She’s like the wind”: what dancers young and old might say about their partners when they’ve mastered the steps from the movie in joyous group lessons
- “You just put your pickle on everybody’s plate, college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me”: what the variety of food, beer, and wine vendors would say to those with “Hungry Eyes,” especially if they were Patrick Swayze and averse to plating pickles
- “I carried a watermelon”: and so can you when you partake in the Watermelon Games and other all-ages competitions
- “Now hold your position . . . hold it . . . good . . . don’t break . . . don’t break . . . argh! (splash)”: what you’ll hear plenty of during the Lake Lift Competition as fans attempt the movie’s famous show-stopping maneuver
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Dirty Dancing Festival. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Dirty Dancing Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9AM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.