- One weekend pass to SF:SE2015
- When: September 25–27
- Where: Sheraton Orlando North
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $35 for general admission (up to $70 value)
- $94.50 for VIP admission (up to $189 value)
- General admission includes access to all workshops, panels, signings, readings, contests, and screenings as well as access to the trade show ballroom and admission to the Masquerade Ball on Saturday beginning at 10 p.m.
- VIP admission includes early access and preferred seating at all events, admission and two drink tickets to the Masquerade Ball on Saturday beginning at 8 p.m., and Werewolf LARPquest registration
- The Concept: a festival for those who love—and write—Speculative Fiction, which includes the horror, sci-fi, fantasy, and paranormal genres.
- The Events: writing workshops, panels with Speculative Fiction authors, one-on-one meetings with editors, a Masquerade Ball, a tattoo gallery, and more
- The Authors: Jacqueline Carey, the fantasy writer behind Kushiel’s Legacy series, The Painted Man writer Peter V. Brett, New York Times best-selling author Kelley Armstrong, and more TBA