What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Disco De Mayo: Macho Men Edition, starting from $35
- Seating: sections B, C, or F (rows P–V)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disco De Mayo: Macho Men Edition
- Tavares: The Grammy-winning, Rhode Island Music Hall of Famers who put their stamp on the disco scene with a take on the Bee Gees’ “More Than a Woman.”
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes: Although founding members Harold Melvin and Teddy Pendergrass have passed on, their legacy continues in such tunes as “Wake Up Everybody” and “The Love I Lost”—both classics of Philadelphia soul.
- Double Exposure: The Philadelphia disco and soul group caught fire when the title track off their debut album, Ten Percent, climbed up the disco charts to No. 2, making them a staple on the dance floor with “My Love Is Free” and “Everyman (Has to Carry His Own Weight)” also becoming popular dance hits.
- Also appearing: Felipe (from Village People Fame | Disco Unlimited (Disco Tribute Band) | Carl Carlton (“Everlasting Love”) | George McCrae (“Rock Your Baby”) | Gonzalez (Haven’t Stopped Dancing Yet) | Leroy Gomez (“Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood”), Freddie James (“Get Up and Boogie”)
- Hosts: WCBS FM’s Joe Causi | France Joli, the Canadian disco siren behind the No. 1 hit “Come to Me,” who will also grace the stage with a special performance
The Fine Print