- $30 for two tickets to see Discover DaVinci & Michelangelo: Side by Side (up to $68 value)
- Where: Edison Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime, box office opens one hour before showtime
- Seating: Reserved
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Running time: 2:20 with intermission
- Saturday, January 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 18, at 2 p.m.
Discover DaVinci & Michelangelo: Side by Side
- Your “tour guide”: Mark Rodgers, curator of the Museum of Leonardo DaVinci in Florence and the mastermind behind its traveling DaVinci Machines and Michelangelo exhibitions
- Your “tour”: Mark takes the stage to compare the lives and legendary works of Michelangelo and Leonard DaVinci—and reveal the ways they still resonate in the modern world
- How does he do it?: with illuminating video footage, 3-D animations, and other multimedia visuals that treat audiences to an up-close look at both artists’ inventions, machines, sketches, and codices
- Some of the works featured: the knowing smile of Mona Lisa, the heavenly sprawl of the Sistine Chapel, the somber pizza dinner of The Last Supper
- What to expect: multi-media event featuring movies, videos, 3-D animations, and images of DaVinci and Michelangelo’s inventions, machines, sketches, codices, paintings, and sculptures.
6445 Forsyth Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63130