- $15 for single-day general admission for one adult, plus a $5 voucher for the gift shop (up to $22 value)
- $19 for single-day general admission for one child, plus five tickets for either the mining or panning activity (up to $31 value)
January 8–10 2016 session times:
- January 8: 1 p.m.
- January 9: 10 a.m.
- January 10: 10 a.m.
Child admission includes access to the exhibit, Dino Dig, Dino Den, Dino Theater, Dino coloring station, scavenger hunt, unlimited rides, mini golf, and inflatables. Socks are required for the inflatables.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those younger than 2 are admitted for free.
Discover the Dinosaurs
Dozens of prehistoric lizards lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Some eye you docilely—but others might gnash their teeth, swish their tails, or surprise you with a roar. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin. Some of the dinos even let visitors tempt fate by sticking a hand into their mouths or patting their mighty flanks.
Along with access to the exhibit, admission includes access to a midway’s worth of family-friendly attractions:
- Ride a Triceratops or T. Rex: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Play Inside a Dinosaur: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for Dino Bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Pan for Gems and Fossils: for an additional fee, visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within. They can also strap on a headlamp and hardhat and explore a mineshaft for even more treasures.
- Other Attractions: Mini golf | face painting | scavenger hunt | coloring station | movie theater