What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass single-day general admission for one adult (up to $24.76 value)
- $19 for one G-Pass single-day general admission for one child (up to $29.62 value)
March 18-20 2016 session times:
- May 14: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- May 15: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those younger than 2 are admitted for free.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Discover the Dinosaurs
Dozens of prehistoric lizards lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Some eye you docilely—but others might gnash their teeth, swish their tails, or surprise you with a roar. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin. Some of the dinos even let visitors tempt fate by sticking a hand into their mouths or patting their mighty flanks.
Along with access to the exhibit, admission includes access to a midway’s worth of family-friendly attractions:
- Ride a Triceratops or T. Rex: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Play Inside a Dinosaur: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for Dino Bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Pan for Gems and Fossils: for an additional fee, visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within. They can also strap on a headlamp and hardhat and explore a mineshaft for even more treasures.
- Other Attractions: Mini golf | face painting | scavenger hunt | coloring station | movie theater
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.