What You'll Get
- $21 for single-day general admission for one adult
- $25 for single-day general admission for one child
June 3 2016 session times: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those younger than 2 are admitted for free.
Discover the Dinosaurs
Prehistoric lizards lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Some eye you docilely—but others might gnash their teeth, swish their tails, or surprise you with a roar. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin.
Along with access to the exhibit, admission includes access to a midway’s worth of family-friendly attractions:
- Ride a T. Rex: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Play Inside a Dinosaur: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for Dino Bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Pan for Gems and Fossils: for an additional fee, visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within. They can also strap on a headlamp and hardhat and explore a mineshaft for even more treasures.
- Other Attractions: Mini golf | face painting | scavenger hunt | coloring station | movie theater (not available at all locations)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event at venue entrance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.