What You'll Get
- One ticket to Discover the Dinosaurs
- When: Friday, February 20 from 12–9 p.m., Saturday, February 21 from 10 a.m.–8 p.m., or Sunday, February 22 from 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Where: Hampton Roads Convention Center
- Walk-through exhibit to go at your own pace; no set performance times
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for single-day child admission, plus five mining tickets for the panning activity (up to $35 value)
- $15 for single-day adult admission (up to $21 value)
Child admission includes access to the exhibit, Dino Dig, Dino Den, Dino Theater, Dino coloring station, and the scavenger hunt.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and up. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those under 2 are admitted for free.
Discover the Dinosaurs
The spinosaurus is at your beck and call. It stands amid the exotic foliage of its era, its sharp-toothed jaws set in an almost docile expression—but at the press of a button, it might gnash those teeth, swish its tail, or give a mighty roar.
Up to 40 giant dinosaurs lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin. Those that don’t move are still plenty convincing, thanks to museum-quality construction and sets filled with roiling fog and dynamic light and sound effects.
Some of the dinos are even arranged to let visitors tempt fate by sticking a hand into their mouths or patting their mighty flanks. And kids can actually climb atop a couple of the beasts, with triceratops and T. rex rides among a midway’s worth of supporting attractions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hampton Roads Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Discover the Dinosaurs' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12pm on 2/20 and 10am on 2/21 and 2/22. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.