All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Discover the Dinosaurs
- When: Friday, March 20 from 12–9 p.m., Saturday, March 21 from 10 a.m.–8 p.m., or Sunday, March 22 from 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Convention Center
- General admission
- Door time: noon on March 20; 10 a.m. on March 21; 11 a.m. on March 22
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for single-day child admission, plus five tickets for either the mining or panning activity (up to $41 value)
- $25 for single-day adult admission with a $5 voucher for the gift shop (up to $31 value)
Child admission includes access to the exhibit, Dino Dig, Dino Den, Dino Theater, Dino coloring station, scavenger hunt, unlimited rides, mini golf, and inflatables.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and up. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those under 2 are admitted for free.
Discover the Dinosaurs
The spinosaurus is at your beck and call. It stands amid the exotic foliage of its era, its sharp-toothed jaws set in an almost docile expression—but at the press of a button, it might gnash those teeth, swish its tail, or give a mighty roar.
Up to 40 giant dinosaurs lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin. Those that don’t move are still plenty convincing, thanks to museum-quality construction and sets filled with roiling fog and dynamic light and sound effects.
Some of the dinos are even arranged to let visitors tempt fate by sticking a hand into their mouths or patting their mighty flanks. And kids can actually climb atop a couple of the beasts, with triceratops and T. rex rides among a midway’s worth of supporting attractions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/20 for a ticket at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cleveland Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Discover the Dinosaurs's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12 p.m. on 3/20, 10 a.m. on 3/21, and 11 a.m. on 3/22. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.