What You'll Get
- $16 for a single-day general admission for one adult
- $20 for a single-day general admission for one child
August 7th session times: 10 a.m. –7 p.m.
Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older. Child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Those younger than 2 are admitted for free.
Discover the Dinosaurs
Prehistoric lizards lurk throughout each Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit. Some eye you docilely—but others might gnash their teeth, swish their tails, or surprise you with a roar. Many of them have an animatronic skeleton and warm mechanical heart beneath their piercing talons, striped plates, and crepe-like swaths of realistically painted skin.
Along with access to the exhibit, admission includes access to a midway’s worth of family-friendly attractions:
- Ride a T. Rex: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Play Inside a Dinosaur: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for Dino Bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of a dinosaur
- Pan for Fossils: for an additional fee, visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the fossils hidden within.
- Other Attractions: Face painting | scavenger hunt | coloring station | movie theater (not available at all locations)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event at Ticketing Table. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.