What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket for single-day general admission for one adult (up to $17 value)
- $12 for one ticket for single-day general admission for one child (up to $17 value)
Discover the Dinosaurs UNLEASHED
Venture back in time to when dinosaurs roamed the earth at Discover the Dinosaurs UNLEASHED, an interactive, walk-through exhibit that provides close-up encounters with a lifelike stegosaurus, velociraptor, and T-Rex. Kids can unleash their inner paleontologists as they dig for fossils in the Valley of the Bones or visit the Kid’s Adventure Zone complete with themed bouncy houses, crafts, and more. Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and older; child admission is valid for ages 2–12. Children younger than 2 are admitted for free. Child admission includes access to the exhibit and the additional attractions below:
- Dinosaur rides: these animatronic animals won’t bite, and you’re allowed unlimited rides
- Bounce houses: jump, slide, and bounce your way through a herd of dino-themed inflatables [Socks required]
- Dig for dino bones: practice your paleontology skills by brushing away sand until you uncover the skeleton of dinosaur
- Other attractions: Tattoos | Jr. Paleontologist Scavenger Hunt | photo opportunities | make-and-take crafts
For an additional fee, children can:
- Pan for gems and fossils: visitors can purchase a bag of mining rough and sluice it in running water to reveal the gems and fossils hidden within.
- Face painting: kids can sit for a dino-themed face-painting session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.