What You'll Get
A great live performance is something you’ll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this deal.
- One presale G-Pass to Rockwave
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 1 p.m.
- Where: JetBlue Park
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $29 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to a $55.45 value)
- $58 for one VIP G-Pass package (up to a $102.55 value), which includes:
- VIP entrance to the venue
- Access to the VIP lounge with beverage and food service
- Premium viewing of the main stage in both seating and standing areas
- Access to private restrooms <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
- Who you know at Rockwave: Jane’s Addiction, Stone Temple Pilots, Filter, Anberlin, Chevelle
- Other acts that will knock your socks, scarves, and ascots off: Beware of Darkness, and a soon to be announced opening band
- Jane’s Addiction hits that you’re likely to hear: “Mountain Song,” “Stop!,” “Jane Says”
- Wait, is that a new lead singer with Stone Temple Pilots?: Yes. Chester Bennington, of Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise, joined the band this year
- Best nihilistic track from Filter’s new album The Sun Comes Out Tonight: “We Hate It When You Get What You Want”
- Best Filter song to give yourself laryngitis to: “Hey Man Nice Shot”
- Best upbeat song about losing your girlfriend to the devil: Anberlin’s hit “Feel Good Drag”
- Beware of Darkness actually shreds their way through gritty, rocking songs in full stage light
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at JetBlue Park on 9/21. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.