What You'll Get
- $52 for a one-day G-Pass to Monster Energy Aftershock Festival (up to $74.45 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Discovery Park
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy Aftershock Festival
- Weezer: on the cusp of releasing a new album, these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” “Pork and Beans,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song”
- The Offspring: one of the leading snotty voices of punk in the 1990s is still chugging along at finger-blistering pace, playing smash hits such as “Why Don’t You Get a Job?” and “Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)”
- Tech N9Ne: a fast-talking mtvU Woodie–winning rapper whose 15 albums include 2014’s Strangeulation and the upcoming Special Effects
- Bad Religion: six-man outfit that formed in 1979 has become one of the best-selling punk acts of all time, with 16 full-length albums and such singles as “21st Century (Digital Boy)” and “The Devil in Stitches”
- Black Label Society: frontman Zakk Wylde rose to prominence as the guitarist on such Ozzy tracks as “Devil’s Daughter (Holy War)” and “Mama, I’m Coming Home,” but added a shot of Southern-blues rock when he set off on his own
Other Bands: Limp Bizkit Awolnation Fuel Chevelle Memphis May Fire Dead Sara Anti-Mortem Viza Dig the Kid Pepper Hellyeah Nothing More Butcher Babies Emmure Sleepwave Islander Eyes Set to Kill The Last Internationale
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Discovery Park on 9/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.