Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light up the night with this GrouponLive deal.
- $52 for a one-day G-Pass to Monster Energy Aftershock Festival (up to $74.45 value)
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Discovery Park
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy Aftershock Festival
- Weezer: on the cusp of releasing a new album, these titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they're not afraid to tap, including "Hash Pipe," "Island in the Sun," "Pork and Beans," and "Undone – The Sweater Song"
- The Offspring: one of the leading snotty voices of punk in the 1990s is still chugging along at finger-blistering pace, playing smash hits such as "Why Don't You Get a Job?" and "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)"
- Tech N9Ne: a fast-talking mtvU Woodie–winning rapper whose 15 albums include 2014's Strangeulation and the upcoming Special Effects
- Bad Religion: six-man outfit that formed in 1979 has become one of the best-selling punk acts of all time, with 16 full-length albums and such singles as "21st Century (Digital Boy)" and "The Devil in Stitches"
- Black Label Society: frontman Zakk Wylde rose to prominence as the guitarist on such Ozzy tracks as "Devil's Daughter (Holy War)" and "Mama, I'm Coming Home," but added a shot of Southern-blues rock when he set off on his own
- Other Bands: Limp Bizkit | Awolnation | Fuel | Chevelle | Memphis May Fire | Dead Sara | Anti-Mortem | Viza | Dig the Kid | Pepper | Hellyeah | Nothing More | Butcher Babies | Emmure | Sleepwave | Islander | Eyes Set to Kill | The Last Internationale