- $35 for one general-admission ticket (up to $70 value)
- Tuesday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 1, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4, at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, at 2 p.m. or 6 p.m.
You know their names. You know their stories. And now, Disenchanted! gives you a glimpse at what happened to your favorite fairy tale princesses after the happy-ever-after. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and all of their tiara’d girlfriends are back, and their songs this time around are a little less sweet—not to mention a little less G-rated. In Mulan’s “Without the Guy,” for instance, the warrior woman wonders at her fellow princess’s modus operandi (“Be super cute, eat poison fruit, fall comatose / ‘Til some guy on a white horse happens to happen by”), while Ariel drunkenly bemoans the bum deal she cut in “Two Legs” (“I can’t believe I swapped the seven seas / For a prince and a pair of these”). By putting the emphasis on the original stories as well as the movie adaptations, the adults-only musical draws valuable, off-color lessons from classic characters.