What You'll Get
- One ticket to see DISENCHANTED!
- Where: Westside Theatre Upstairs
- Seating: Orchestra section
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes facility fee, but not additional service charges.
- $45.50 for any performance, March 19–April 7 (up to $89.50 value)
- $49.50 for any Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday performance, April 9–June 7 (up to $89.50 value)
- $59.50 for any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday performance, April 9–June 7 (up to $89.50 value)
You know their names. You know their stories. And now, DISENCHANTED!—back after a sold out run—gives you a glimpse at what happened to your favorite fairy tale princesses after the happy-ever-after. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and all of their tiara’d girlfriends are back, and their songs this time around are a little less sweet—not to mention a little less G-rated. In Mulan’s “Without the Guy,” for instance, the warrior woman wonders at her fellow princess’s modus operandi (“Be super cute, eat poison fruit, fall comatose / ‘Til some guy on a white horse happens to happen by”), while The Little Mermaid drunkenly bemoans the bum deal she cut in “Two Legs” (“I can’t believe I swapped the seven seas / For a prince and a pair of these”). TheaterMania.com calls it “…delightfully rowdy…hilarious…ebullient.” By putting the emphasis on the original stories as well as the movie adaptations, the adults-only musical draws valuable, off-color lessons from classic characters. For more behind the scenes information on the show see the NBC New York video here.
Photo credit: Matthew Murphy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Orders only editable or refundable on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Theatre is not handicap accessible. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.