What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for upper side mezzanine seating (up to $48 value)
- $39 for one ticket for rear side orchestra and center and side mezzanine seating (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Disney in Concert: Magical Music from the Movies
- The show: While clips from Disney movies are projected over the stage, a live orchestra plays their songs live.
- The films: timeless classics such as Mary Poppins and Cinderella, as well as more recent additions including Beauty and the Beast and Frozen
- The songs: “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah,” “A Whole New World,” “Part of Your World,” and “Circle of Life,” to name a few
- The musicians: the Regal Pops Orchestra with conductor Dirk Hillyer, four vocalists, and probably a bunch of cartoon birds
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.