Images copyright of Disney and Disney/Pixar
- Available showtimes: Thursday, October 15 (7 p.m.) | Friday, October 16 (7 p.m.) | Saturday, October 17 (11 a.m.)
- $20.60 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1—10 of sections 205 and 211—212 (up to $28.50 value)
- $25.50 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 19—24 of sections 106—110 (up to $35.50 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 13—18 of sections 103—113 (up to $40.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
What’s better than your favorite Disney princess? How about four Disney princesses? Join your hosts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse for a princess-packed adventure that delights the whole family.
Get Tangled Up with Rapunzel and Flynn
The plucky duo from Disney’s 50th animated feature, Tangled, is back for more hair-raising adventures—and a little romance beneath a sky full of glowing lanterns.
Search for True Love with Snow White
Travel to the enchanted forest, meet the Seven Dwarfs, and beware strangers bearing apples as Snow White evades the Evil Queen’s clutches.
Help Cinderella Find Her Prince Charming
Dreams really do come true, but only if Cinderella can get her foot inside a certain glass slipper. Luckily, that slipper has an ice-skate attached…
Boogie to the Beat of the Bayou with Princess Tiana
When Princess Tiana kisses a be-frogged Prince Naveen in Disney’s The Princess and the Frog, it doesn’t quite work out as she planned—but it does kick off a magical, musical journey through the Louisiana bayou.