People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that's their cue to sing, "Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain't It Windy?)." Doff your cap to this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- When: Thursday, April 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hamilton Place Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- C$40 for the front of the second balcony (up to C$58.50 value)
- C$43 for rear of the first balcony (up to C$68.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
Belle, a beautiful young woman in a small French village, wanders to a dark castle in the woods to find her father imprisoned by a horrific beast. She exchanges her father's captivity for her own, and so begins a tale of magic, where servants transformed into dinnerware and candelabra fan the flames of love and attempt to restore their prince's handsome exterior and lessen the amount of fur coating the carpet. In order to regain his true form, the beast will have to win a kiss from Belle and fend off the arrogant suitor Gaston.