- $39 for one ticket to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Jr. (up to $61.74 value)
- When: select dates, March 21–April 12
- Where: Randolph Theatre
- Seating: orchestra or balcony section
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Jr.
The story is, as the song says “as old as time.” Belle, a beautiful young bookworm, feels trapped by life in her small French village. But then her beloved father goes missing, and when Belle goes searching for him, discovers the magical truth: he’s been imprisoned by a horrible beast, best known to fans as The Beast, and this former prince wouldn’t be so beastly if not for a curse that can only be broken by true love. Belle exchanges her father’s captivity for her own, and stays with the distempered furball and his servants—a lovable gang of animated housewares who hope that the heroine can restore their prince’s handsome exterior with a kiss.
Disney’s animated film dazzled audiences in 1991, netting five Oscar nominations, including “Best Picture.” The musical found similar success when it debuted on Broadway in 1994.