- $25 for one admission to a 45- or 60-minute in-office yoga lesson with instructor Adam Resnick ($30 value)
- This event is for adults only
- Bring your own mat or rent one there for $5
- Wear comfortable clothing; towels are optional
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
Groups will meet at District Cowork, a members-only, office-like club for entrepreneurs and creatives located in Manhattan.
Each event is capped at 30 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
In the midst of the workday juggling act it can be hard to find time to make it to the yoga studio. Luckily, yoga practice doesn’t have to be confined to those walls. During his 45-minute weekday-morning and 60-minute evening and weekend classes, instructor Adam Resnick (aka “Swami X”) teaches students how to stretch their perceptions of yoga and bring it into the workplace (or wherever they may be).
Get in the Mindset
Start out the class with infused water or tea, a taste of meditation, and a few real-world spiritual lessons you can bring to the mat.
Take Yoga Out of the Studio
Stretch away stress and tension while learning a combination of vinyasa flow and held postures that allow you to incorporate yoga into your everyday life.
With 20 years of experience under his belt, Adam Resnick’s yoga bona fides include a 500-hour certification, but he’s more than just a yoga teacher. He’s also an herbologist, a Reiki master, and a black belt in Chinese kickboxing and tai chi chuan.