General Admission Lawn
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.20 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for rows A–R of sections 32–38 (up to $62.70 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disturbed & Breaking Benjamin with Alter Bridge & Saint Asonia
- Accolades: a Grammy nomination, two Loudwire Music awards, and five consecutive No. 1 albums—a feat Disturbed shares only with Metallica and Dave Matthews Band
- Immortalized: 2015’s chart-topping resurgence after a four-year hiatus for the band. According to guitarist Dan Donegan, ““We wanted to return when we collectively had that fire underneath us. We missed it so much that we could tap into this energy and deliver the right album. We did it on our own terms.”
- What to expect: A mix of fist-pumping scorchers ranging from classics like “Liberate” and “Down with the Sickness” to the band’s latest bombastic single, “The Vengeful One”—but they might also surprise you with a cover of Simon & Garfunkel’s “The Sound of Silence”
- The Hits You’ve Heard: “I Will Not Bow,” “So Cold,” “Breath,” and the double-platinum “The Diary of Jane”
- Colors You’d Find on Their Walls: Platinum (2004’s We Are Not Alone), more platinum (2006’s Phobia), and gold (2009’s Dear Agony)
- Their Latest: 2015’s Dark Before Dawn—the band’s first new record in six years and its first Billboard 200 chart-topper—featuring two No. 1 rock radio tracks, “Failure” and “Angels Fall”
- Who’s in Alter Bridge: Creed veterans Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips, and Brian Marshall, plus former Mayfield Four frontman Myles Kennedy (who also tours as the lead singer for Slash)
- Essential Track: “Blackbird” from the 2007 album of the same name; Guitarist Magazine readers voted its solo the “Greatest Guitar Solo Of All Time”
- Separately: They’re former Three Days Grace frontman Adam Gontier, Staind guitarist Mike Mushok, Eye Empire bassist Corey Lowery, and former Finger Eleven drummer Rich Beddoe.
- With Their Powers Combined: They’re an alt-metal supergroup who between them have had 17 number one hits and 25 Top 10 Rock Singles such as “Better Place” and “Blow Me Wide Open”