What You'll Get
- $21 for G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $42.04 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4–7 (up to $65.78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disturbed with special guests Chevelle and Nothing More
- Accolades: a Grammy nomination, two Loudwire Music awards, and five consecutive No. 1 albums—a feat Disturbed shares only with Metallica and Dave Matthews Band
- Immortalized: 2015’s chart-topping resurgence after a four-year hiatus for the band. According to guitarist Dan Donegan, ““We wanted to return when we collectively had that fire underneath us. We missed it so much that we could tap into this energy and deliver the right album. We did it on our own terms.”
What to expect: A mix of fist-pumping scorchers ranging from classics like “Liberate” and “Down with the Sickness” to the band’s latest bombastic single, “The Vengeful One”—but they might also surprise you with a cover of Simon & Garfunkel’s “The Sound of Silence”
- Special Guests: Chevelle, Nothing More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.