What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $55 for one general-admission ticket for a single day ($84.25 value)
- $155 for one general-admission pass for all three days ($179.42 value)
Gates open at 2 p.m. on Friday.
The Divide Music Festival
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along
- CAKE: The angular guitar lines, unconventional mariachi trumpets, and even more unconventional deadpan talk-sing vocals of leader John McCrea made unlikely hits out of this band’s oddball alt-rock singles including “The Distance” and “Never There.”
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: a ten-piece psych-folk band that draws on roots rock and gospel to craft sweeping, swelling hits like “Home”
- Also appearing: 4 Local Bands
- Saint Motel: The bellhops of L.A.’s Saint Motel craft infectious, punchy, and impressively suave dance pop with a bit of Brazilian swerve, exemplified in the irrepressible hit “My Type.”
- Cold War Kids: Cold War Kids means International Blues. We began in August ‘04 with friends, jangly guitar, hand claps, and a Harmony amp in a storage room atop Mulberry Street restaurant in downtown Fullerton, CA.
- Passion Pit: taking their name from an old-timey name for a drive-in theatre, the indietronica trio got together in college and quickly gained a following with falsetto-tinged hits such as “Sleepyhead,” “Take a Walk,” and “Carried Away”
- Kid Cudi: The rapper was discovered by Kanye West after the hip-hop mogul listened to his mixtape, A Kid Named Cudi. Since then, Kid Cudi has laced his deeply introspective lyricism and dark and moody beats into hits including “The Pursuit of Happiness,” “Day ‘N Nite,” and “Mr. Rager.”
- Also appearing: 6 Local Bands
- JR JR: JR JR:formerly known as Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., is an American indie-pop band from Detroit, Michigan, consisting of Daniel Zott and Joshua Epstein.
- Blondie: the classic rock band whose hits such as “Heart of Glass” and “One Way or Another” earned it a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006
- **Miike Snow: Miike Snow is a Swedish indie pop band formed in 2007 with hits including Animal and Genghis Khan. The band consists of producing team Bloodshy & Avant and singer Andrew Wyatt.
- The Fray: the pop-ballad maestros whose hit “How to Save a Life” became a global hit after being featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey’s Anatomy
- Also appearing: 6 Local Bands
Team Player Productions
Team Player Productions is a leader in national event management and experiential entertainment, having first arrived on the Colorado scene in 1995. Since then, they’ve created, produced, and managed dozens of world-class events and festivals annually throughout the country, including the Taste of Fort Collins, Steamboat Wine Festival, Park City Food & Wine Classic, and Breckenridge Wine Classic.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.